Re: Waterfest ?'s

>So who's Going?, Where do us Sciroccoans meet up? Where are
>we staying.  What day/days are you gonna be there?

We elected the Fairfield Inn as the hotel of choice for all the
finer VW fanatics...Scirocco list members paved the way of course. :)

>It's only about 3 weeks away so lets get it together guys.

I'm on it.  My car is at the body shop right now...getting some
things added, fixed, painted.  Just some of the work I've been
planning on doing...some of which I hadn't.  Most of you don't know
that my wife hit my white 16v...backed her passat into my (open)
door and bent it back towards the fender...there was quite
a scene I might add... :(

>Kristen & I will be there from the 22nd till the 27th,

Jim & I will be arriving Saturday afternoon, we'll get out of Rochester
as soon as possible Saturday morning, but it's a 6-7 hour trip
usually.

> We are staying
>at the Fairfield Ramada & are driving the Same Black GTI-VR6 as
>last year......sorry :(  I'm NOT gonna pull a Shawn & drive my roc
>thousands of miles( Been there_done that a month ago in another
>car ;) )

I wanna hear all about it, of course! :)

later, lookin' forward to this years show...

>Mike Potter

==Brett