Re: Waterfest ?'s

i will be coming up from marylladn and i am staying at my buddies house
but if we wanna do anything i am game i am going to say i will haev my
2.1L big valve done by then ..i am planning soon after that that i will
have a dyno sheet for everyone..back to waterfest..i have a couple of
extra tix incase people are lazy adn dont wont to bother withthe CC
thing for reservations...i am looking forward to meetign a whole lotta
ya
jonas