Looking for a Fuel Distributor

  Hello to all,

  I am looking for a Bosch Fuel distributor, part number 0 438 100 116, for
my 84 8v.

  The one I now have still runs mostly OK, but according the tech, the
slight stumbling and hesitation during the first 20 seconds at cold start
could be due to some rust particles are trapped inside. The totally
rusted fuel tank had to be replaced 3 years ago.

  He has already replaced the control pressure regulator and the fuel
accumulator, and ran the pressure tests. I had a used fuel pump on hand, and
he will replace that too.

  I live in the Montreal area.

        Jean-Claude
        84 8v