Re: front sway-bar problems

Even though I agree with Shawn mostly, I must say that driving Joe's car
(with 500lb front springs and Bilstein sports) isn't that bad, really.
Not worse than my car anyway (which may also have 500lb front springs,
although I highly doubt it - it's pretty stiff, but not THAT stiff. I
dunno what the heck they are. Much stiffer than Neuspeed Sports is all I
know, and not quite as stiff as 500lb). But my car has 195/50-15''s on
the front, and Joe's had 185/60-14's when I drove it, so that could
certainly account for some of it.
	That said, I still like a front swaybar, like I said before.
	-Josiah