Re: off-topic

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:37:25 -0800 (PST) Jim Jarrett
<jarrett47@yahoo.com> writes:

>Bleah.  I've come down with the flu.  Drinking is the LAST thing on my
>mind right now.  Eating isn't way up there either.

Sorry to hear that dude. How a big hot steaming cup of hot dog juice??
That should cheer ya right up!

>Topical content:  I had a really whacked out feverish dream about
>driving a VW on a racetrack....?

Hmph! I was driving a VW on a racetrack and had this dream that I was
home sick, with a feaverish dream....?

What does it mean?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and