Re: off-topic

Greg wrote:

>Whisky?   I drank all of my good german beer.   now I'm >down to Grain
>belt premium, and I just don't have the stomach right >now.
>
>Greg

>>Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, what're we having?
>>
>> ==Brett "drinkin' alone"

Bleah.  I've come down with the flu.  Drinking is the LAST thing on my
mind right now.  Eating isn't way up there either.

Topical content:  I had a really whacked out feverish dream about
driving a VW on a racetrack....?

==
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |