Re: off-topic

-snip-
.....but I thought Southern Comfort is what all the redneck hillbillies
> drink? :)

Some redneck hillbillies, at least the ones who frequented this shithole I
was in, can't afford Southern. What a shame for them.
At the time, I didn't care though. Meant more for me. ;-) Now, I just swill
beer.

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html

<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>; Greg <fren0027@tc.umn.edu>