RE: Dual nozzle squirters

The part number for my nozzles is also 191-955-985. I had a look at the old
ones and guess what. Their part number was also 191-955-985.
All I can suggest is to go to the dealer with one of the old single
squirters in your hand so you can compare its shape with the dual squirter.
They should both be exactly the same shape. NO cutting of metal is required
whatsoever.
Sorry for the lack of help. Vw's parts numbering system sucks.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net
Have a look at my Website
http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.thomas15/index.html