Re: Dual nozzle squirters

At 07:06 PM 1/27/99 , Owen wrote:
>Benjamin Harder wrote....
>>  So, here's the part #.... 533-955-985  ( about $2.50 each )

>16VJason wrote....

>>19-955-985

>Owen wrote:
This i  what i write.  I have the part number 191-955-985.  It seems mine

>are not going to fit because there is a little clip at the bottom of the
>nozzle (when its mounted, its towards the hood) that i'll have to cut off
>(or cut a hole in my hood, which i won't do).  So perhaps buth Jay and I
>have the wrong ones.  And Ben's seem to be the only ones that work without
>modification.

	Dunno, I haven't gotten mine yet-- I called the Dealership this afternoon
screaming-- they forgot to put the order in - they promised them to me on
Friday-- we'll see.  I can't wait to see if they fit...

>Mark Thomas, you don't happen to have a part # for us do ya?  You get yours
>on yet Jay?  I'm going out to see if there is something i missed.  i'll be
>back to tell for sure if they work or not...

I know I was told before that you do have to notch a piece of the hood out
to get the duals to fit... but I am not willing to do this.  If I go to the
dealership and order a part, I expect it to fit without having to CUT metal!!

We'll see I guess!
		Jason