RE: Raising CR with head gasket

>Oh, yeah... cause the cam and the crank will be closer to each other...
>I'm getting this now!  Well, other than an adjustable cam gear, can this
>be fixed?

yeah, adjustable cam gear, no problem.

>  Well it should keep *some* low end torque because I sticking
>with a stock camshaft (right?).

it shouldn't be that dramatic at all.  besides, you'll be increasing the
CR so you should notice an INcrease in power i think....

>Wouldn't this actually retard teh timing?

errr... yeah, that's what i said.-------V     o-}>

"it will retard the timing a tad, don't know the exact amount...  "

PPPBBBBBBTTTTT!!!!!

chris
86 16V scirocco