Re: Performance difference w/o a cat?

>Aw man,
>
>You gotta get it dyno'd _before_ & after. Else you rely on the
>EuroCarMag Mk1 Dyno Butt, and those are notoriously hard to calibrate.
>
>Maybe the place you find to get it done might make you a deal on a now
>n' later package, after all that's one of the whole points to getting it
>dyno'ed in the 1st place, eh?
>
>TBerk

I agree, but the problem is that it is an '84 going from 8v to 16v and it
has no exhaust at all right now.  If it had something there I would dyno it
but I can't.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)