Re: Performance difference w/o a cat?

John C. Worden wrote:

> At 08:38 PM 1/27/99 -0500, Jim Buck wrote:
> >"New 2" Racing Dual Downpipe for Scirocco 16v
<snip>
> >I don't claim that it adds 11hp Chris, TT does.
<snip>
> >jim
> >
> That's the one that Potterman is getting me.
> When I get it all together
> I'll see about getting the car dynoed.  Then we can see what kind of
> increase it has.  The only problem will be no original baseline.
<snip>
> John Worden

Aw man,

You gotta get it dyno'd _before_ & after. Else you rely on the
EuroCarMag Mk1 Dyno Butt, and those are notoriously hard to calibrate.

Maybe the place you find to get it done might make you a deal on a now
n' later package, after all that's one of the whole points to getting it
dyno'ed in the 1st place, eh?

TBerk