Re: Lookin for a Rocco..Finally

TIP: People will point and laugh if you continue to address ANY Scirocco
as an A2. Perhaps you meant an A1 Mark II (Mk2) Scirocco, those made
after '81. OR perhaps you meant _either_ an A2 OR a Scirocco. Sorry if I
sound harsh, don't mean to be.

I'd consider the Miata as a car in another league than the Nissan or the
VW. It seems to be a 'second car' type car, one to have around for
weekend drives. My own needs and expectations are prob. different than
someone elses though.

The Suzuki(?) Swift GTI; is it the 3 cylinder jobbie? How is it holding
up consider it's (IMHO) a four wheeled motorcycle. I'd also think
there'd be a lot more support for a VW and wonder about the
disposability of a Swift. I'd think a VW'd hold up better to the
expectation of performance (if normally maintained).

I've liked what Nissan did with the NX, but truth is- I've never spent
too much time in one. I'd weigh the "nice but ordinary" vs "I am one of
the few, the proud, the Sciroccian".

Thems me thinks, GL.
TBerk