RE: Raising CR with head gasket

Oh, yeah... cause the cam and the crank will be closer to each other...
I'm getting this now!  Well, other than an adjustable cam gear, can this
be fixed?   Well it should keep *some* low end torque because I sticking
with a stock camshaft (right?).

Wouldn't this actually retard teh timing?

---Chris 'aircooled guy in disguise' Chemidlin

majordomo@scirocco.org.