RE: Raising CR with head gasket

That *is* what you said...
hmmmm....
maybe the whole Chris/Chris thing threw me...maybe I thought I said it.

Kinda scary that I'm this deep into the motor and I can't even read an
e-mail all the way through!

I was prolly excited that I was actually getting *somewhere* with this
wacky thing...

thanks...

Chris 'speed reader' Chemidlin

scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org