Re: [Opinions] 0.80 5th Gear Conversion -- 16v

Hello list,

I drive an 8V GTX (120HP)
the 4+E transmission is installed,
which means that 5th gear is 0,711

well, yes my car is not a rocket in 5th,
but its great to drive 200km/h with less than 6.000 U/min,
and especially at lower speeds it is reducing
fuel-consumption, which is an important aspect
here in Germany.
personally I like driving at low RPM in the "E"
and  if I should need some acceleration,
I have 4 other gears to shift back...

viele Grüße
Dirk