Re: [Q]Autotech super charger

>I found an Autotech super charger for sale.  Should I consider this?
If so,
>what kinds of things should I find out about it before making any kind
of a
>bid?
>
>How much were these things when Autotech was producing them???
>
>TIA,
>Stew

Stew-
I saw that too. The guy wants $600 for the complete kit.  I have a photo
of the complete kit in that outdated 'high performance handbook'. In the
book, they have nothing but praise for it, yet Ive never seen one on a
car or heard *anything* positive or negative about it!
I don't have a scanner, so i can't get a copy of the photo for you, but
if noone else can help, I can describe all the parts to it for you.
FWIW- The guy said its complete. Also, The early kits had a coged belt
while the later ones used a V-belt.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus