Re: [Q]Autotech super charger

> >I found an Autotech super charger for sale.  Should I consider this?
> If so,
> >what kinds of things should I find out about it before making any kind
> of a
> >bid?
> >
> >How much were these things when Autotech was producing them???
> >
> >TIA,
> >Stew

I've seen this supercharger system, although I didn't know it was the
Autotech unit at the time.  I was at Volktoberfest in Pa, 1997. I took
a picture of the car, which won the class I believe. (A Scirocco Mk1)
I'll dig up the photo and forward it on to the list.  I'll also look
up the price on the system in an old VW&P if you're still interested.
It looked awesome BTW...real piece of VW performance history.  If I had
an 8v, and the money, I'd get it and make it work.  No doubt in my mind.

==Brett