used parts

Does anyone know where I can find a black (w/silver stripe) passenger side
door pocket for an 87 Cabriolet, I know of no junkyards in the Philadelphia
area, I called Mark at Adirondack and he doesn't have one, does Potterman
sell used items?
Anyone know what I can expect to pay for such a piece?

Sorry for the non 'rocco post
ian
ICQ# 1941132

BTW since no one responded to my poor mileage question let me say I now have
a faint gasoline smell that I notice when I get out of the car? Could this
be down to the cold start valve just staying open? Would that create such a
drop in mileage? (I'm down to 20mpg in suburbs driving - not really city but
not quite highway either!)