Re: Scirocco likes and dislikes

On Fri, 15 Jan 99 20:08:54 PST No one outnoths the noth! <noth@axion.net>
writes:
>things that piss me off about my scirocco:
>
>- The stupid-ass sunroof has a severe attitude problem as well as an
>intermittent bladder problem.

Too bad. I dont like sunroofs anyways. Tee-hee.

>- My delay wipers and wiper squirter don't work.

Take a trip to the junk yard. if the motor on the squirter works, then
you have a clog womewhere in the line, likely in the nozzle.

>- A relay costs, like, $25

Where? Most junkyards they're free.... (Pick it, stick it in yer pocket!)

>- The fact that the Scirocco only has an oil temp. gauge but the
>Cabriolet gets a voltmeter and oil pressure gauge as well... which
>one's supposed to be the performance car, guys???

Thats so the chicks can ignore a few more intsruments in the car is all.
"Whats that blinking red light mean"? Gawd.

>things I love about my scirocco:
>
>- My brother never asks me to drive it because he doesn't fit in it.
(He's
>6 foot 7.)

Thats how I ended up with my Roc! After I origionally re-built my 1.7L,
my (now eX) whife was going to keep the car and get rid of her beat up
Dastun. After about a month, she couldnt get her gut under the steering
wheel. (She began "growing" shortly after the wedding cerimony.)
So I got the car. Lucky for me!

>- My boyfirend doesn't want to drive it anymore because he always gets
>caught speeding in it (and he's a cop! Poetic justice!)

My older sister borrowed my car while I was out of town. She got nailed
doing 90 on the freeway. Its her first ticket ever. First thing she says
to me when I got back, Damn your car is so fast and it doesnt even feel
like your going that fast! Heh. Should of warned her.
My girlfriend does drive it all the time tho.

>- And it's a babe magnet! hee!
>(marie.)

How do you deal with all the attention? Ive had to request a police
escort to get out of my neighborhood. Damn babes! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and