SV: Scirocco likes and dislikes

There you say the answer yourself. X! X! Seems like you had a
good reason, she didn't like a Scirocco. Ouch, girls cuold be
abandonded for less.

Our sweet cars make people turn their necks. I was in a hurry to
the cinema once and the x went out to buy the tickets while I
parked the car, and as I drove away she heard some guys say:
Wow, a Scirocco. To bad I never could afford one.

When you here things like that you feel good for weeks.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker