Re: Scirocco likes and dislikes

>> babe magnet?!? all the girls I know laugh at my little car :(
I have never been aproached by any girls because of my car. Rather I consider
a girls reaction to it a serious indicator as to whether I'll get along with
them or not. I think my particular Roc is loud, bumpy and fast enough to scare
off any chick that doesn't really like me. It's a pretty tried and true
ritual. . . . . . . take them for a drive and see if they say anything
afterwards (not durring, I wouldn't be able to hear them)   =-).

>> girls suck ;)
>
>Well, the nice ones do...

True, but not in the car. those MOMO race seats and the harnesses really put a
damper on that kind of stuff. =-)

Nate