Re: Tire question(Dunlop, BFGoodrich,Bridgestone, Pirelli, Sumitomo, Continental)

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 11:56:23AM -0500, John C. Worden wrote:

> handles well for the money.  So I was looking at the following tires and
> wonder if anyone has experience with any fo them, good or bad.

> Dunlop- D60A2

Am on my 3'rd set of these. First set came on another car, sold w/ it.
2'nd set came w/ my car, had 5k miles on them. Used for another 35k, then
replaced with new D60A2's.

For the price, you really cant beat them. They're great on dry pavement
and rain, incl. heavy rain. I've heard they're a handfull in snow, but I
don't worry about that in GA too much.

Dan