Re: Cincy cruise. (distance)

---Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:49:10 -0800 (PST) Brett P VanSprewenburg
> <brettv@rocketmail.com> writes:
>
> >yer killin me here. :)  It's already 500+ miles one way for me,
>

> 8 hrs driving. Easy dude.

Hey, I've done it before...

> > three more hours may add too much...
>

> Oh puhlease, dont be a whiner just DO IT! I drove HOW LONG to see your
> mug?

I know, you're an animal.  YOu probably were thinking of turning around
and going home after you saw all of us. :)

> I drove HOW FAR to spend quality time with Jason(16V) in handcuffs?

Isn't Eric getting a tinsy bit jealous over this? :)

> (not even fur lined I might add.) The driving part is what makes it fun!
> Especially after your engine build, it should be that much more fun and
> besides, thats the best thing you can do to a newly built powerplant is
> take it on a long roadtrip.

Yeah, yeah ok.  It'll be a workout if Jim brings along his VR6 Passat. I'll
be busy trying to get him to go faster then 75mph. I can't wait to here
about that...

> If I can find a good MK-I for somebody, I just might be able to make the
> trek myself! (Im looking hard too! Keep finding trick MK-II's tho...IM
> LOOKING!)

Soooooo, this proves it.  You _are_ a complete and total card carrying
lunatic.  Well, I guess it's not as far away as waterfest...but have
you thought about how you'd get home yet, eh?

> So im looking at about a 24 hr drive at least. (Depends on how hard I can
> push the car I will have. Not gonna push it too hard, but 75mph should
> get me there @ 24 hrs.

Um, I guess I'll see you there.  Tell you what, if you make it, I'll treat
you to some of your favorite brew or mixed drinks.  Whatdya say?  Just
leave the gerbil at home this time, ok?  Oh, is this off topic??