Re: Cincy cruise. (distance)

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:45:10 -0800 (PST) Brett P VanSprewenburg
<brettv@rocketmail.com> writes:

>> I drove HOW FAR to spend quality time with Jason(16V) in handcuffs?
>
>Isn't Eric getting a tinsy bit jealous over this? :)

I think Eric is still a little sore (IF, you know what I mean..) from my
last visit so, no, hes probably not jealous!  : )

>Soooooo, this proves it.  You _are_ a complete and total card carrying
>lunatic.

You snooping in my wallet again Brett?

>Well, I guess it's not as far away as waterfest...but have
>you thought about how you'd get home yet, eh?

Uh, no. I thought id FLY home. Beats driving that long ass distance! :)

>Um, I guess I'll see you there.  Tell you what, if you make it, I'll
treat
>you to some of your favorite brew or mixed drinks.  Whatdya say?

If I can find the perfect car for my Brutha up north, I will be there!

>Just leave the gerbil at home this time, ok?  Oh, is this off topic??

OK, you heard the man, Eric, you gotta stay home for this trip. (Sorry
man, hes buying me drinks! You understand..)
LOL!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and