Re: HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh..they are only inferior in race applications....who runs their car at
7500rpm all day long? Cause only at high rpm like that will you see the
difference between them...now I don't mind adjusting valves...did it many
times on my old JH motor (that was a pos...some idiot put RD pistons in
it...and drove the fucker without a knock sensor....10.5:1...I got in that
thing....knocked like a bitch....oh well...it lasted for a little
while...wasn't all that surprised when it spun a rod bearing)...

Ok...so I agree that they are inferior, but only at high rpm...

I'd like to know where this performance difference your thinking of
is...neither one makes and DAMN bit if difference to HP ratings or Torque
ratings...

Plus...it's not worth the time to change the head and oil pump that I
have
now....

Especially since it's legal to have a hydrolic JH and run in DSP

Eric