what we don't like on our Sciroccos

Hello list,

well, we discussed why we love Sciroccos
and what we love on them.

but what are the things you don't like on it,
things that German engineers forgot or made wrong,
things that would have made the Rocco even better..

just my ideas :

- rust prevention on the Mk1
- quality of lights on Mk1 and Mk2
- high "Ladekante" (dont now your word maybe "loading border")
- low quality of dashboard esp. on Mk1
- input & output are on the same side of the engine (8V)
- delicate carbs (  especially 2B2 on Mk1 and 2E2 on Mk2 )
- low quality of doorlocks
- low quality of seats on the Mk1
- Radio placed too low in the Mk2 ( while adjusting you have to look down)
- same with oil-temp
- windshield-wiper speed

and what are your ideas for the perfect Scirocco ?

curiously
Dirk