RE: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

16v things I hate:

- That goddam flashing coolant warning light*
- Stuck emergency brakes*
- 16 "volt" jokes from my dad  ;P
- PITA Sunroof
- whimpy motor mounts
- Shift light indicator (not on the 88, tho!)
- Downpipes that cost half what the car is worth
- Bumpers big enough to eat a 7-course meal on (not really VW's fault, I
guess)
- That totally unusable space behind the front seat (either make a real back
seat or give me enough room to put a 4x8 sheet of plywood back there, or
take it out and lighten the car!)

* These things are the most annoying (though not debilitating) frigging
things I could imagine, and both my 16v's have the problem!

16v things I like
- 190,000 miles...and I'm just breaking it in.
- 16vvvroom!
- Ahhh...Recaros (or whatever they are!)
- Everything behind the firewall is REALLY easy to work on, except for the
sunroof.
- The stuff in front of the firewall isn't that bad.
- To-die-for looks
- ~30Mpg!