Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

Ok.

    I saw the car in the showroom when my father and I were looking for
car for me.  He was helping me get a new car after college, and the
Scirocco, while sweet, was just a bit out of the price range, so (I), we
settled on a Golf, but it never left my mind.  The bug started to hit
again late in 97, and I began to find ads with them for sale.  After
reading this list for a few months, I decided to make the plunge.  My
SII 16v is a work in progress, and I love it!

Lloyd
86 16 v
85 8v Golf (Still have it, 160-180K later-never replaced the gear in the
odometer)