Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

I personally didn't always want a Scirocco at first. I needed a car for
school and wanted a VW, a Jetta or Golf to be exact. There were priced
really high and I was looking forever to find a decent one that didn't
have more rust on it than paint or painted over rust. The kid down the
hall from me at school had a 16v Scirocco and knew I was looking for a
car. He pointed out an 85 8v in a paper forsale and I went and looked at
it. The price was right ($900) and it was in good shape so I bought. Now
I cannot part with the car. The thing is great. Well that's my story.
Now off to work..

Chris Grossi