Wheels, offset, tires, and stuff

Okay, it's coming down to hours now... I might actually be buying some real
wheels.

They're TSW Hocks in 15x7 with a 38mm offset.

Questions/Comments?  Will I have rubbing with the 38?  I know 35 would be
fine... anyone, Bueller?

Also, they have Nitto 405 Extremes on them-- never heard of them.  Good
Tires, etc?

What would you guys pay for such a combo?  The wheels are literally just
months old and the tires are like new.

Please reply privately, otherwise I might miss a post, and I am sure
everyone is sick of the damn offset questions! :)

Thanks!
		Jason