Re: Paint code - Pleas sir, may I have another?

>>Dunno if anyone answered this already or not... (I'm on digest)
>>
>>I believe Dr. Frankenberk was asking what color "LK5Y" was.  According
>>to my VW paint chart, it's "Cosmos Silver Metallic."
>>
>>HTH!
>>
>>Daun
>>

>WooHoo!  Thanks a lot.
>
>Man, can you imagine?  Shades of ol' Sagan doing the "...Billions &
>Billions..."
>
>One follow up question if you please-
>
>What might the latest ( and dearly decommisioned ) Foxes have as a
paint
>color. I'm spec. ref'ing to the dark grey metallic found on, say an '89
Fox,

Well - I only have paint codes from 1981 through 1988.  Colors available
for the Fox Sedan were:  Gambia Red, Stratos Blue Metallic, Flash Silver
Metallic, and Alpine White.  The Fox GL and Wagon were available in
those colors plus Marine Blue and Atlas Grey Metallic.

HTH!

Daun