Interior questions

The time has come for me to turn my attention to matters of the interior.
Mine is in a state of complete disrepair, as the photos on the website can
show you...  I do have a couple of questions regarding the subject though.

How interchangeable are the Scirocco 1, Scirocco 2, and Rabbit door panels,
carpet, and weather stripping?  Also, I'm not sure how to describe this,
there is some sort of plastic on the side panels in the back seat.  Well,
not IN the back seat, but if you were sitting in the back seat, and you
looked to your left and right, you would see some plastic on the sides of
the car.  Is there any sort of dye that can make those black (mine are a
hideous red)?  Maybe a paint or something that adheres to it well?

Anyways... any help is appreciated

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/