Re: Cincy cruise <reasonably important non-info>

This is just a though, but perhaps it would work better for some if it were
held earlier in may, close to when it was last year.  For two reasons, one
being that the end of term is usually around the end of april for most, and
then coming out to the cruise would be a great way to finish up the
university year, and also for those students that need summer employment it
would be easier to do the cruise right away, and get a job when we get home,
than to get a job, and within a week ask for a week off to go to cincinatti.

Reason #2 (this being the most important!!!) STAR WARS: Episode 1 comes out
on the weekend of the 21st, and i'm not missin that premiere for the world!
:) :)

Just some thoughts for y'all,

Owen
87 16v