[JASONS] Who am I? Who are YOU?

Hey gang,

	There are entirely too many Jasons on this list.  I used to be known as
just "Jason" because my email address is jason@scirocco.org, but now
there's an imposter -- Jason R., who is also calling himself Jason.  No
problem... I'll just change my Nick.

	So, from now on, you'll see 16V JASON when I post to the list.  I think
this will stop some of the confusion about which Jason is posting to the list.

	To clarify, I am Jason Cammisa.  I have an 87 Flash Silver 16v with 57,000
miles on it... and I am the one who got arrested with Shawn Meze last year
at Waterfest.

	I have two web sites-- one that I wrote together with another friend Jason:
		http://members.aol.com/vwmon

	And my own (new) web site (the one with the Road Tests on it)
		http://members.aol.com/rocco16v

	I live in PA... I was at the Cincy Cruise-In Last year, and I will be
there again this year.

	Hope that clarifies some stuff!!

	Drive Safe out there!
			Jason