Was timing-- now Location [non-Scirocco-ish]

At 04:17 PM 1/12/99 , you wrote:

>hey, another floridian.  i'm down in west palm beach!

Are you fucking kidding, Chris?  I was just down there!  I would have
looked you up-- I lived in Boca for 2 years.

Then again, even if I did see you down there, I wouldn't have noticed
because I was hauling *ass* around S Florida in my Mercedes 6.9... We think
our Sciroccos are fast? Whoa. :)

You don't by any chance have a black 16V and were in Mizner Park in Boca on
Christmas Day - about 8 in the evening?

	Jason