Re: [brakes] broke a bleeder valve

At 12:52 PM 1/12/99 , Ryan Schuermann wrote:

>man what do i do now? the sucker snapped right off,left about 4mm

To Ryan and all those who have broken a valve:

	I have always been worried about breaking one, too.  Mine always open very
easily-- I have a little 7mm (or whatever the size is) wrench that fits
perfectly over the nipple, and it turns without any problem.
	How much force did it take to break the valves on your calipers?  Did it
just snap off, or was it after applying lots of force?

	Thanks, and GL to Ryan.

		Jason