Re: NJ Meet

Sounds perfect to me.  if you guys wanna be some cold ones, i would
certainly have no problems with that. =)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin