Re: NJ Meet

Do I have a "plan"? You mean, like a route? Well, yeah. I know every curve
around Central Jersey. I don't know if folks are up to the intensity or
anything, though. Last time I went out with two chums in a Porsche 911, a
968, and a Stillen GTZ. Now *that* was fun! There I was in my 'Rocco with
those three trailing me through the esses. Ahhh.... nirvana...

There are some great home cookin' spots out there, too. That's what I'm
figuring could be the hang out spots.

Chris Chemidlin wrote:

> Do you have a plan?  I kinda thought it would be cool to go to Point
> pleasant, grab a bite, and hang out where there are no people. The drive
> does sound better, tho.  We can find a place along the way to sit down
> and bench race over a burger.
>
> Any other intrest? This is ONE month away, so lets get on it!
>
>                        CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
>
>           NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
>       VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
>           58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen

Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut
Hotrod Rabbit GTI
SCCA ProRally driver