Re: NJ Meet

>Duh... Of course you know what we must do. We have to take a high-speed
tour
>of the NJ backroads. The twisty rural byways that run throughout this
>congested state of ours. Naturally, I'd play the tour guide.
>
>Let's see, so long as everyone is 21 or thereabouts, we could pitstop
at
>various pubs and resturaunts and such. -kinda like a road rally/pub
crawl
>all in one. Yea? Nay?

YYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Oh wait, we can't do that.... not everyone is legal. We could go to a
place like Bennigans or Ground Round (are they still around?) and get a
cold one...
Then again... when you're not 21 and not ordering booze, they don't card
ya...

Well... I'm all for the tour of NJ countryside. (mee thinks that the
ragtop will NOT be the car to drive to this one... swingaxle=death)

Do you have a plan?  I kinda thought it would be cool to go to Point
pleasant, grab a bite, and hang out where there are no people. The drive
does sound better, tho.  We can find a place along the way to sit down
and bench race over a burger.

Any other intrest? This is ONE month away, so lets get on it!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen