Re: Wiring Euro Daytime Running Lights(and other things)

> I want to wire up my daytime running lights so that
> they go on when I start the car, but not when I put on
> the parking lights. Is there a simple way to do something like this or
> does it become a difficult task?

    Easiest way to do it is to use 1 relay, and trigger it off of a wire
that is hot once the ignition is in the run position.  Then whenever your
car is running, you have lights.  If you arent clear on relays or dont
have a Bentley handy to show you which wires are hot when the car is
running, lemme know and I will be more detailed.  See ya on the flip side!

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79