Re: rear disks

   I heard that the valves arent needed on cars except, quote me if I am
wrong (westmorland rabbits)?  My buddy did the swap on his 80 Scirocco and
has no problems without the valve.  I too have the rear axle waiting to go
on and I dont plan on using the valves, unless of course I hear otherwise.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79