Re: For European Listers .. Looking for plates if you can getthem

Jason wrote:
> Don't bother going to the UK for the plates-- Greg Davis makes them..
check
> out his website for GAK Motorsports.  He made one for me, and it looks
> great.  Prices are reasonable, too.
>
> Greg, what's your URL?

Thanks Jason... checks in the mail ;)

I am linked on Scirocco.Org, but the addy is:
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm

I mainly offer the German style plates (and a few others), but may be
adding the British plates at some point.  An Midget owning friend has been
harrassing me to add them.  I have to admit it, but his Midget is a blast
for coolness factor!

Now to go thaw my Rocco out.... gotta love freezing rain....

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm