Just gotta say...what a car

Like the title says....

Just came back from the venerable Brickskeller (for those in the Washington DC area) and when I was walking up to my car it hit me again...WHAT A F*CKING NICE CAR I got!  It just looked SOOOOOOOOO GOOD, especially compared to the rest of the bland ass cars I saw parked next to me.

Why did VW EVER discontinue the 'roc??  IMHO it looks better than the Corrado...better lines, better curves...it's beeootiful.

So I had a couple beers....but we all know, it just makes us a bit more honest!

Sorry for the bandwidth, but I had to share.

BTW, looking forward to installing a TT exhust (thanks Matt!) and dual exhaust manifold and downpipe soon!

Buzzed in your nations capitol, drinkin' homebrew

Victor F.