Re: Heated seats? how to

I'm pretty sure that is the seatbelt light wires.  There were no other
wires on my 87 16v seats, and there is only a wire coming from the drivers
seat, not the passangers one.  Unless, you have different seats (that
perhaps the previous owner replaced) that had heated seats.  I'd think you
could search the yards for a scirocco that came stock with them, and pull
the switch from that car, and wire your seats up to the switch....  Should
work no problem.

	HTH

Owen
87 16v