Re: carpet color

I guess it would depend apon the colour of your seats, dash, etc.
I have camel coloured carpet, which matches the seats.  However
the dash is more of a chocolate brown, but it all seems to work
together.  Say-- on a related note, what do other people's horns
look like in their steering columns?  Mine is brown, with a fox
outlined in white, leading me to believe that it was not meant for
this car.  Since I've never had the chance to look inside someone
else's Scirocco, I'm curious.

Jennifer