Re: carpet color

Brown Mk1s had a brown insert in the middle of the 3 spoke steering wheels.
All the others were black rubber. The Mk2s had the later, 4 button horn
type that I don't know if they came in other colors or not.

AFAIK Mk1s didn't come in any other interior colors ( Dash, etc ) besides
black or brown.

TBerk