SV: 24V VR6 introduced in Europe...VWoA blows

Actually the TT is sold with eiter a 180hp or a 225hp motor. But
the bigger motor has different turbo and IC than the 150hp
motors. Probobly better exhaustsystem to.
A motor can take much boost without breaking as long as ignition
and fuel is right, the BIG problem is heat.
A problem with a turbo you spin to fast is it wears out much
faster. It doesn't break now but maybe in two or three years
instead of 10-15 years

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker
> Blimey, the super-ubermodel new TT (Euro only so far with
quattro and all)