Re: i'm back

>	On a side note, I will be driving up to new jersey tommorrow in to
>the east brunswick area with my GF, anyone live around here?

>Rich Deede
>University Of Delaware (Communications)
>1987 Scirocco 16v

Arrrggghh!
I'm right from that area!
Ive been moving over the holidays and I coulda put you to work...

See what hapens when I don't check my damn mail?
200 messages and missed slave labor!

Do you have family or friends here?

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen

              NEW TOY!!!! '65 Type 1 sedan 'The Bomb'