Re: Chris Chemidlin?? my 16V RIP

>Is Chris Chemidlin out there?  Does anyone know his whereabouts?  You =
>mentioned your buddy has a VW shop in NJ.  Please respond to me and my
=
>post "My scirocco RIP".
> Thanks
>
>Rich
>87 2L 16V, sitting in Kaztech's shop in NJ

Rich-
Sorry about not chiming in sooner.
Ive been moving and the home 'puter is packed, so I have to go from
work...

My buds shop is 'Foreign Car Werks' located in Bound Brook, NJ.
Its real accessable from rt 22 and rt 287.
His # is 732-805-0907  ask for Bill Egenton (say: Egg-en-ten).

I looked at your list pretty quickly...
He carries a lot of used parts...

Another guy that you might wanna call is my friend Kyle Dermotty.  He
works at Flemington BMW, and he has 2 16v's.  One is nice the other is
crashed and for parts.  You can call his work at 908-782-2400.  He might
be able to get you some of the spare parts you're looking for...

Although... that 16v parts car is getting awfully thin...

You can PM me at cchemidlin@phphealthcare.com
or you can AOL IM me with the name 'sspredhaus'
I'm on these from 8:30 - 5 weekdays

Good Luck!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen

           NEW TOY!!! 65' type 1 lowrider.... 'The Bomb'